Once we have successfully inspect and assess your facility, our disinfection specialists, depending on your facility’s needs, will choose and apply the appropriate disinfectant. WOW! BMS uses only EPA-approved list N disinfectants to address COVID-19. These disinfectants are used in different formats, such as sprays, pre-treated wipes, and solutions for use in electrostatic technologies.
To prevent cross-contamination, we have upgraded our color-coded microfiber system to include a specific color for high-touch surfaces. Microfiber cloths are more absorbent, they clean effectively with water only or mild cleaners, and their performance will not degrade with multiple washes.
One of the best — and our favorite — technology to use is the Electrostatic Spray gun. With this technology, our disinfection specialists are able to operate quickly while delivering reliable results. This innovative technology sprays an electrostatically charged mist onto surrounding surfaces and objects, applying disinfectants, sanitizers and mold preventatives for a 360-degree complete cleans. Electrostatic sprayers allow our staff to deliver better disinfectant coverage and application to surfaces.
WOW! BMS can provide assistance and recommendations to clients who want to assess the occupational risk to COVID-19 in their facility, which may require an updated and enhanced scope or work needed for re-entry. A periodic assessment of risk levels following OSHA’s and CDC guidance after operations resume may be conducted to keep employees safe on a continuous basis.
At a minimum, we expect all our employees to:
- Follow protocols which may include temperature screening.
- Wear face masks as mandated by state and federal governments.
- Wear gloves for all cleaning functions.
- Follow our INTEGRATED CLEAN™ cleaning standards and disinfection methods when applicable.
- Properly use and apply EPA-approved disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Adhere to social distancing requirements when clocking in/out, while taking their breaks, and while completing their job functions throughout the day.
- Practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette at all times.
- Stay home when if they are sick.
- Report symptoms or exposure immediately.