During this unpredictable time, disinfecting services are in demand more than ever. We offer a “Total Disinfection Program” which helps to ensure that all facility we clean remains safe and germ-free. The products we use are safe for use in homes, schools, offices, buildings and the environment. Our staff takes special care of “high touch point” areas during each cleaning. These touch points includes but not limited to: telephones, desks, tables, door knobs, push plates, handles, railings, restroom fixtures, counters, light switches, entry doors, entry buttons and more! Our Total Disinfection Program is comprised of two medical-grade cleaning techniques, but is customizable to your business needs.
Total Disinfection Programs
As a cleaning expert, WOW! BMS works closely with clients to understand which area is in need of disinfection and deep cleaning. Our goal is to provide clients with our integrated cleaning solutions based on their needs and the severity of contamination levels. With our Total Disinfection Programs, you get more than just our cleaning services. You get the cleanliness, health and safety of your facility back. We are here to help and what makes us different is our relentless drive to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Disinfection of high touch points such as doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, tables, light switches, handrails, and any other surface frequently touched.
- Disinfection of public areas such as restrooms, lunch areas/breakrooms, lobbies and other common areas.
- This disinfection level can be implemented by either adding day staff members to support the disinfection process or adjusting current day porter schedules.
Why Choose WOW! Building Maintenance Solutions?
We are a Certified member of US Green Building Counseling, LEED Consultant, and LEED Certified.
Our Emergency Access to our management team is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
Our employees are highly trained and detailed oriented to get the job done quick and complete.
Deep Cleaning Disinfection of Specific Areas
- Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfection of complete or specific areas as requested. This includes all exposed surfaces to include high touch points such as doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, tables, furniture, light switches, handrails, and any other surfaces frequently touched.
- Total disinfection of public areas such as restrooms, lunch areas, lobbies, break room and other such common areas.
- Electrostatic Spray Disinfection. This method uses a spray gun that atomizes disinfection to cover surfaces completely and evenly. Paired with the disinfectant that we use, Evaclean’s PUR: ONE and PURTABS, it gurantees a result of 999% killed bacteria. This Technique allows us to work faster and efficiently; a single team member can disinfect the same area that would require a staff of five with Traditional Cleaning.
- Total Disinfection of complete or specific Areas as requested. This includes all exposed surfaces to include high touch points such as doorknobs, handles, elevator buttons, tables, furniture, light switches, handrails, and any other surfaces frequently touched.
- Total Disinfection of patient rooms. This includes, trash removal, wipe down of doorframe and window sill, furniture bumpers (if present), chairs and chair arms, spot clean walls with microfober cloth and neutral cleaner or detergent solution, damp wipe all vertical surfaces, counters and ledges and all high touch points.
- Restroom Disinfection includes counter, faucet, handles and sink basin. Special attention is given to the corners, soap dispenser and the rim of the sink drain. Disinfection of the toilet seat surface, the exterior areas of the toilet including the base, and the outer bowl.