According to the 2022 BSC Market Report by Contracting Profits, the leading resource for building service contractors, 53% of facility managers values a healthy and sanitary environment for their building occupants. In the remaining 47%, only 1% values sustainable cleaning practices while 27% is only interested in a clean appearance & 19% pays more attention to a low price for cleaning – which usually comes at the cost of quality services.
What makes us the best Building Services Provider to rely on is our commitment to delivering a higher standard of excellence. With 17 years of experience and a dedicated team of certified experts, we can reassure clients that their facility will receive high-quality and reliable services. Our team consistently Works hard while Operating with integrity and maintaining a Winning attitude. As an Award-Winning Building Services Provider, we partner with clients to help elevate the perception of their business by keeping their facility clean and safe. Delivering & exceeding promises made to customers has made us the best at what we do!
Make Hygiene A Priority
Maintaining a clean and safe environment in your facility is not as much of a tedious task as it sounds. In fact, maintaining the hygiene of a facility does not lie solely in the hands of facility managers. To effectively keep a facility clean and safe requires everyone working together to ensure that at least their areas are clean. One of the most important areas that should always be hygienic, is the restroom. A clean and safe restroom is one of the key locations in a facility that must always be clean to help limit the risk of spreading infections. Implementing touch-less technologies in restrooms & throughout the facility will significantly limit the risk of spreading infections because it limits the need to touch these high touch points. In case you forgot, some high touch points that can be changed to touch less technology includes doors handles; sanitizer stations; soap stations; faucets; and light switches.
Embrace The Importance of Clean Restrooms
Here are 3 important points taken from the annual Healthy Handwashing Survey ™ from Bradley Corporation conducted in January 2022. The survey consists of 1,035 American adults which identified key COVID-19 impacts on how they view public restrooms – as well as the business and establishments that provide them.
- Unclean restrooms tarnish the overall business. Americans increasingly think poorly of a business when they encounter a messy restroom. In 2022, 51% of Americans say an unpleasant public restroom at a business shows poor management. 43% of respondents also reported that encountering neglected restrooms lowers their opinion of an establishment. 38% of respondents feel that messy restrooms mean that the business does not care about its customers.
- Americans place high value on touch-less restrooms. 84% of Americans believe it’s important for public restrooms to be equipped with touch-less fixtures and 63% say they are more likely to return to a business that offers no-touch capabilities in its restrooms.
- Consumers spend more money at a business with pleasant restrooms. Americans are willing to put their money behind restrooms cleanliness. Almost 60% say they are likely to spend more cash at a business with clean, well-maintained restrooms.
Let our team of professionals help out and provide you with the highest quality cleaning services. Contact us today for a free estimate.